Your search for the most productive premium grade, chemical free teeth whitening kit is over !!
- Introducing Pilue Miswak which is centuries old oral hygienic brushing technique practiced by millions of ancient civilizations as it contains natural made ingredients which prevent stains, tooth deposits, plaque and halitosis.
- After the use of this you are feeling fresher mouth, better smelling breath and whitening teeth. It also prevents any chemicals or plastic to go inside you and ruin your health.
- Comes vacuum sealed to retain freshness and softness. After opening the holders help in retaining its freshness and prevents any moulds on the stick.
HOW TO USE THE MISWAK
1. STRIP: Strip 10 mm of the outer bark of the miswak to expose the interior bristles.
2. CHEW: Chew the exposed inner membrane of miswak to soften the bristles.
3. BRUSH: Brush your teeth in an up and down motion. Let the freshly exposed bristles massage in between the teeth and gum.
4. CUT: After a day use, bring to an end the bristles for storage and repeat step 1 for fresh bristles.
– 3 x Miswak sticks for teeth
– 2 x Miswak stick holder containers
✔️ SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE: These natural peelu sticks will give you white teeth in 120 days so you’ll exude confidence whenever you talk.
✔️ NO NEED OF WATER OR TOOTHPASTE: These are natural roots of a tree. They contain natural teeth whitening gum. You just want to chew it a little and brush your teeth on the go. It gives clean teeth and refreshing breath.
✔️ VACUUM PACKING AND HOLDER: The natural Miswak are vacuum packed so they don’t get spoiled. We have provided two holders for stick so you’ll carry them wherever you go.
✔️ FREE FROM CHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES: These natural whitening pens are free from any kind of pesticide or chemicals. It’s a 100% natural solution for your teeth.
✔️ ANTI-CARCINOGENIC PROPERTIES GUARANTEES YOUR OVERALL HEALTH: Research has shown that habitually the use of teething chew sticks made from Pilue or Peelu can help prevent the development of cancer. Known on the other hand as miswaak, meswaq, meswak or sewak, this humble teeth cleaning twig, long referred to as the Arabian toothbrush, may, actually, be far better for health and wellness than man-made toothbrushes.